- Appointments are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- Appointments can only be made by the property owner.
- Each property location is entitled to two pick-ups per year.
- More pick-ups may be scheduled at additional cost.
- A three-month waiting period is required prior to scheduling your second appointment.1,000 lb limit per pick-up for each unit.
- Dwellings (1-9 units) should include all units in their twice yearly scheduled pick-ups.
- Please call between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm to make an appointment for pick-up.
- Please place items at the curb after 6 pm the night before your appointment date.
Cancellation of appointments must be made no later than 24 hrs. (1-day) prior to the scheduled bulk pick-up. **FAILURE TO CANCEL OR GIVE PROPER NOTIFICATION will result as one expended bulk pick-up.” To cancel dial 908-226-2518 Ext. 234, voice mail is available.
Remove doors from all appliances to protect small children. Place your bulky waste sticker on the largest visible item.
Tires: Remove rims from tires (limit of two tires per household).